The Business of Hospitality
Finance, Marketing & Human Resource
Hotel Institute Montreux
Create Your Future Career

Prepare for Your Professional Inight
HIM 몽트르 캠퍼스
Bringing the industry to the classroom

실제 산업현장과 같은 클래스

Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, John Paul, Hublot ...
Hotel Institute Montreux
누군가의 도전, 내것이 되다!

Global Alumni Network

Your Future Career Pathways
Hotel Institute Montreux
호텔&비즈니스 경영

Swiss Hospitality & US Business Management

Hotel & Business Management
Hotel Institute Montreux
특화된 호텔 & 비즈니스 경영 전공

Hospitality with Specializations

Finance, Marketing & Human Resource
The Business of Hospitality
Hotel Institute Montreux
Create Your Future Career

Hotel & Business Management
HIM 몽트르 캠퍼스
Bringing the Industry to the Classroom

실제 산업현장과 같은 클래스

Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, John Paul, Hublot ...
Hotel Institute Montreux
누군가의 도전, 내것이 되다!

Global Alumni Network

Your Future Career Pathways
Hotel Institute Montreux

Home > 새소식과 일정 > 올 스토리 & 이벤트

올 스토리 & 이벤트All Stories & Events

스위스 호텔학교 에세이 드디어 작성 완료~!

페이지 정보

HIMKOREA 작성일18-02-19 조회1,143 댓글0

본문

d7f26d2a1896a40974667d076ca3ba93_1519003665_7337.jpg

헐헐 하겠다... 일주일 동안 머리 끙끙하고 썼는데.. 결국 그렇게 맘에 들지는 않는다. 화!!! 에세이가 사람잡네..  별로 할 말이 없는데 억지로 쓰려니 정말 힘들다. 열심히 하겠다는 말을 빼고 쓰려니 더 힘든 에세이.. 어린 시절의 경험도 줄이고 줄여서 쓴 건데도, 아직 떠억~ 한 페러그래프를 차지 하고 있다는... 

뭐 어떻게 해야 더 좋은 에세이가 될지 누가 좀 봐 주었으면.........
헤헤엥..  이래 가지고 학교 가서 수업이나 잘 할지 모르겠다.
가기 전에 에세이 작법 수업 쫌 받고 가야 할라나...
글쓰기 자체를 하도 간만에 해서 스스로 기특하긴 한데, 넘 오래 끌어서인지 글이 신선함이 없고, 지겹단 느낌만.. 아마 처음 읽는 분들도 그럴 듯..

아~무! 튼!
이제 다 마쳤다~
스키장 개장한지가 언제인데 이것 때문에 맘 고생하느라 아무 데도 못 가공.. 
결국 잘 쓰지도 못했는데...
이제 미래 계획서 써..야. 한!닷!!

<예시>

When I was young, I always turned into travel related program whenever watching TV. From US to Africa, I travelled through UK TV despite my unfamiliarity with English. As I was enjoying the shows, I followed after simple conversations thus, naturally learning English. Then seeing my love for travel and English TV, my parents decided to send me to an English Kindergarten. I remember the first day of the kindergarten. I was a little shy but still excited to meet and say hello to a foreign teachers. Therefore, ever since I was a child, European countries has never been a strange country to me. I have always wanted to visit there someday to experience all things that I've imagined as a kid. Thanks to my parents who always had an open mind of going to the bigger world to study and experience more, I could get closer to English from a young age.

Today is said to be the era of globalization. We live in a world where all the parts of the world are closely interconnected. Regardless of what we do, its effect can extend to all over the world. Therefore, confining myself in one country and experiencing different cultures only through an access to media or documents seemed to be falling behind the time. As I was considering studying abroad, going to the Switzerland immediately crossed my mind. Since the nation's influence is prevalent across the world, I wanted to study there to acquire a wider perspective in viewing the world. My hobby also contributed to my fondness for the country. I love travel and getting to know more about it's people. I often examine the yearly income of each hotel based on the list. As I engage myself more into travel, I felt more eager to study European countries. Expecially, the idea of studying in Swiss, the country of UN, seemed very appealing to me. I was sure that this chance would privide me with grater opportunities in the future. Thus, I couldn't help but to become more attracted to the hotel schools in Switzerland. Unlike other schools, it offers undergraduate programs for hotel and design management. It not only is ranked high but also enjoys wide recognition in my home country, Korea. As a result, there are a lot of hard working Korean students who have performed well in their career after getting job. As a Korean, I wanted to follow the same path. Acquiring knowledge from this school will be a valuable stone in achieving my dream. Furthermore, it will faciliate the process of getting closer towards my dream.

Hotel and tourism management is an essential subjects in the hospitality industry. Even in Korea, it is always a popular choice among university students. I believe there is a clear reason for this popularity. People always strive to make profits as they live. In order to do so, we must plan every step strategically and carry it out. This process is what we refer to as 'management' and there I believe we can learn wisdom in life through studying the hotel business management. I am not only concerned with making profit but I grasp an understanding of the ever-expanding and accelerating worlds' trend.

This is necessary since we can't live alone. By learning to read the world trend, I can communicate and work with others more effectively. However at the same time, I have to remember keeping my individuality. As I am living in the world that is more closely connected day by day, it is vital that I maintain and improve on my creativity and uniqueness. I could achieve this through learning 'professionalism'. HIM provides a learning opportunity in becoming a 'professional'. Whether is an industry or an academic discipline, hotel business management educates us with what to do and why do it if we want to achieve professionalism. Such knowledge can't be learned by oneself. Just like the business program offered in HIM, w6ell-detailed and precise lessons are needed for one to be a professional. I hope one day I could be able to draft my own book of wisdom where I can find helpful advices whenever I am faced with life crisis.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

스위스교육그룹 코리아  '인스타그램'